Riverside provides advisory services that complement the diligence or transactional processes that private equity firms perform with and on behalf of their portfolio companies. Most private equity firms do not have the deal flow to justify a permanent investment in a team of seasoned derivatives professionals. Riverside can step in as an outsourced deal team when needed on assignments ranging from interest rate and currency swap execution, negotiation and pricing to the valuation and analysis of specialty finance companies, derivatives operations or structured investments, such as CDOs and inverse floaters.
Our private equity advisory services include:
- Performing diligence requirements for complex derivative and structured product transactions
- Price discovery, negotiation and execution of derivative positions for new transactions, amendments or terminations
- Providing commercial perspectives on accounting, regulatory reporting and ISDA documentation requirements
- Rating agency strategy and negotiation
- Investor communications and counterparty relationship management